Stray Angel Films is proud to carry Fuji’s revolutionary new on-set color management system, the IS-100 (aka CCBOXX). The Fuji IS-100 enables real time high-precision color management during principal photography for all types of digital cinema including feature films, TV shows, and commercials. It is also fully compliant with the ACES Specification of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Fuji’s CCBOXX consists of a hardware unit that delivers high-speed and high-precision image processing, all controlled by an Apple iPad. The system accurately represents the actual colors that would appear on a variety of digital cinema screens on the included on-set monitor, and offers intuitive operations to easily adjust the tones, saturation, contrast and other details by using an iPad as a controller.
The on-set capability for color correction, which is normally handled in post-production, is expected to bring further innovation to the principal photography phase of motion picture production and significantly shorten or even eliminate the color correction / color timing phase during post production, saving both time and money for all types of productions and budget levels.
High-precision preview function
- Reproduce final rendered images on-set for live viewing
- Based on IIF-ACES frame-work for maximum flexibility
- Built-in monitor calibration with easy operation
On-set grading function
- Real time color correction control via iPad
- Supporting ASC-CDL parameters
- Original intuitive
Image analyzing function
- View pixel information via iPad touch interface
- One-touch camera calibration
- Show image frame grabs along with view
- Export all necessary information to reproduce the look at spot
- Including final grading LUTs, daily LUTs, and snapshot images
- Guarantee exactly the same color between on-set and post