1. DMCA Policy
Stray Angel Films respects the intellectual property of others and expects all its content contributors to do the same. All content contributors and providers must ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright. Stray Angel Films will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright.
In filing any request, please ensure that your notice is complete and that your statements are accurate. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to provide the required information, your request may not be processed further.
2. DMCA Takedown Notices
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the Stray Angel Films website the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Stray Angel Films to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the image or video).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may file your notice:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offline: Stray Angel Films Registered Copyright Agent (contact info below)
3. Stray Angel Films Copyright Agent
You may address inquiries to the Stray Angel Film DMCA Registered Copyright Agent:
Stray Angel Films
Attn: Legal Dept. – Copyright Agent
11318 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025