Daily Price $225, Weekly Price $450
We rent Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Lights at Stray Angel Films.
The LS 1200d Pro LED Light from Aputure is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power, control options, and output comparable to a 1600W HMI. The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 95 that is great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 1200d Pro. The light supports multiple wireless control methods, including the Sidus Link mobile app and the built-in wireless DMX control. The 1200d Pro is also compatible with LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net, and sACN via an etherCON connector. It also has 5-pin DMX512 connectivity for seamlessly integrating into any professional DMX interface.
It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly from a distance, and this is very useful when the light is mounted overhead or in hard-to-reach places.
The light is ready for worldwide use via its universal power supply. It also has two 48V/15A 3-pin XLR DC inputs supporting half or full power via various compatible battery options.
The 1200d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant) and built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a case for the included hyper reflector as well as a rolling case for storage and transport.
- 83,100 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
- 22,400 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Medium)
- 13,010 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Wide)
- 1200W Daylight Bowens mount point source LED
- 5600K Daylight CCT
- Optimized output with 3 Hyper Reflectors: Narrow (15°), Medium (30°), Wide (45°)
- CRI and TLCI ≥95, CQS≥96
- Weather Resistant: dust and water resistant
- Stepless Brightness Control: 0.1-100%
- Frequency selection to reduce flicker
- Lead-Follow Mode for quick workflow
- Fan Modes: smart/medium/high/silent
- Multiple Control Methods: SidusLink Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadioCRMX, Art-net and sACNvia etherCON, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Supports dual 48V/15A DC inputs (3-pin XLR), including battery power stations and block batteries
- Half power output with one 48V/15A power source
- Full power output with two 48V/15A power sources
- Junior Pin (1-1/8″)
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- Weatherproof 24.6′ head cable
- Locking Neutrik 19.7′ power cord
- Dual lightning clamp quick release plates
- Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360°Rotation
- Utilizes universal Bowens mount standard
- Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- Lighting FX: Paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion
- Includes rolling case and reflector carrying case
How To Rent Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Light:
This Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Light rental can be picked up locally in Los Angeles or shipped Nationwide for additional fees.
For availability and quotes on lighting packages for rent, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org