The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is a fantastic new camera now available for rent at Stray Angel Films! It shoots beautiful DCI 4K RAW video, has an easy to use menu and fits within most budgets!
The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3″ sensor for capturing up to 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K images at rates up to 60 fps in a variety of codecs including Blackmagic Raw at several bit rates and various ProRes 422 options. Slow-motion rates up to 120 fps are available in cropped Full HD. Its Micro Four Thirds lens mount accommodates the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, and can be used with PL, C, EF, and other lenses with the use of separately available adapters. A dual-native ISO up to 25,600 is featured for low-light capture, and 13 stops of dynamic range provide rich HDR images.
- Full-size 4/3-sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution-sized sensor.
- Compatible with extremely high-quality micro four-thirds lenses.
- Super-wide 13 stops of dynamic range allow capture for a high-end feature film look.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low-light performance.
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body, which makes it lightweight, portable, and durable.
- Multi-function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power and more.
- Built-in SD, UHS-II, and CFast card recorders.
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording directly to an external SSD or flash disk.
- Standard open file formats are compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12 bit RAW.
- Features full-size HDMI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting to pro microphones.
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12 volt power connection.
- Built-in 5” LCD touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 4K.
- LCD supports on-screen overlays, including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transport controls.
- Records 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- 4th-generation Blackmagic color science.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Includes full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color, visual effects, and audio post-production.
DSLR Video Shooter covers the Blackmagic Pocket Camera: