Daily Price $110 Weekly Price $220
The Motorola CP200 portable two-way radios have powerful 500 mW audio output that penetrates noisy environments, providing clear, crisp audio at any volume. A lightweight, ergonomic design makes these radios comfortable to carry and operate, even while wearing gloves. A range of battery choices along with rapid recharging capabilities help ensure your radio is ready when you are. Programmable option buttons make it easy to customize your radio with your choice of features. The CP200 radio offers the increased communication flexibility of push-to-talk radio ID and selective call.
- 16 Channels
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable with X-Pand Technology
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons
- Time-Out-Timer ?Busy Channel Lockout
- Internal VOX – Allows hands-free operation. When used with a headset, your hands are free to work because your voice and not the PTT button, activates transmission.
- Single Priority Scan – Programmable to an option button or channel location, this capability lets the dealer create one customized list of channels you want scanned — in the order you designate.
- Battery Status Indicator – Uses both visual and audio signals. The Tx LED glows green, yellow or red to let you know battery status at all times. A double beep at power up indicates the battery is fully charged.
- Reliable Durability – The CP200 both met and surpassed military certifications and underwent 11 of the rigorous MIL-STD 810 C, D & E endurance tests and easily distinguished itself. Additionally, the CP200 have both passed Motorola’s own Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates years of rugged usage in the field.
The package contains: Six Motorola CP200 portable two-way radios with antennas, batteries and clip Six Bank Charger and AC Power Supply (Single bank chargers are also available) Boom Style Microphone Headset or Surveillance Headset Surveillance Headset for Motorola Two Way Radios