The Stray Angel Films 1545 square foot cyc soundstage is ready to shoot your next project! This stage is fully soundproofed and includes a green room, production office, and six reserved parking spots in the SAF lot. It also has a 14′ lighting grid and is pre-lit by five brand new Mole Bi-color LED (2k equivalent) space lights that are controlled by a fully customizable DMX board.
The stage offers a seamless pull-down 12 x 12 green screen. It also has distro power rated at 600A, with 4 x 100A Bates connectors plus another 200A spread over 12 Edison outlets, making it perfect for commercials, high power music videos, and more!
The SAF soundstage also features an integrated Fender Event playback system that features:
- 375 watts of output power
- Integrated seven-channel mixer with reverb
- Two 8″ Fender Special Designs speaker cabinets
- Bluetooth-equipped to stream wireless audio from mobile devices
- XLR and 1/4″ mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Stereo 1/8″ input to play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8″ output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use
- 14′ high
- 37′ 9″ x 42′ 8″
Our very own Josh Burrows shows us how to shoot Green Screen: