The Stray Angel Production Stage is a Cyc Soundstage located on the Westside of Los Angeles, and we’ve recently made an all-new LED RGB lighting upgrade!
This 1545 square foot soundstage is soundproofed and comes with a green room and production office. The stage has a 14’ lighting grid and is pre-lit by six brand new Litepanels Gemini RGB full-color LED (2k equivalent) space lights which are controlled via WiFi by an iPad Pro.
There is distro power rated at 600A which includes 4 x 100A Bates connectors plus another 200A spread over 12 Edison outlets. This stage is perfect for commercials and can be utilized for high power music videos and the like. A pull-down 12 x green seamless is available as well. Full 350 Mbps internet is available via Ethernet and on a dedicated wireless network with its own SSID.
The soundstage features an integrated Fender Event playback system featuring:
- 375 watts of output power
- Integrated seven-channel mixer with reverb
- Two – 8″ Fender Special Designs speaker cabinets
- Bluetooth-equipped—stream wireless audio from mobile devices
- XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Stereo 1/8” input to play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use
- 14’ High
- 37’ 9″ x 42’ 8″
Our production stage rental includes stage management, lighting, parking, and a green room!