The Stray Angel Production Stage is a Cyc Soundstage rental located on the Westside of Los Angeles. We have recently upgraded the stage with all new LED RGB lighting!
This 1545 square foot soundstage is soundproofed and comes with a green room and production office. The stage has a 14’ lighting grid and is pre-lit by six brand new Litepanels Gemini RGB full color LED (2k equivalent) space lights which are controlled via WiFi by an iPad Pro.
There is distro power rated at 600A which includes 4 x 100A Bates connectors plus another 200A spread over a 12 Edison outlets. This stage is perfect for commercials and can be utilized for high power music videos and the like. A pull down 12 x green seamless is available as well. Full 350 Mbps internet is available via Ethernet and on a dedicated wireless network with its own SSID.
The soundstage features an integrated Fender Event playback system featuring:
- 375 watts of output power
- Integrated seven-channel mixer with reverb
- Two – 8″ Fender Special Designs speaker cabinets
- Bluetooth-equipped—stream wireless audio from mobile devices
- XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Stereo 1/8” input to play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use
- 14’ High
- 37’ 9″ x 42’ 8″
This stage rental includes a stage manager, lights, parking, and a green room. If you would like to book the Stray Angel Films production stage please email email@example.com.