The MoVI Pro is the newest professional handheld digital 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer from Freefly, redefining the possibilities for camera movement.
Freefly states that the MoVI Pro is “adaptable, expandable, and flexible enough to allow users to create production quality content quickly, easily, and repeatedly” and that “it features high-quality sensors with precise calibration to enable the most demanding of shots.”
The MoVI Pro offers convenient upgrades and improved features, including:
- Internal Wiring to prevent damage/snags during usage. All connections are strain relieves and enclosed to ensure maximum reliability in a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to mount a camera package up to 15 pounds and shoot smooth handheld footage.
- Hot-swappable batteries save you the trouble of wasting valuable time rebooting.
- All cameras and accessories are powered via the MoVI Pro, meaning users do not have to worry about various sets of batteries.
- New integration with RED cameras allows users to access RED camera controls from hundreds of feet away using either the MoVI Controller or the new MIMIC controller.
MoVI Pro Tech Specs:
- Dual hot-swappable 22.5v 1.8Ah batteries with status indicators
- Integrated focus/iris/zoom controller
- Embedded screen for tuning/customization
- Increased motor torque over previous generation stabilizers
- D-Tap outputs for camera and accessory power
- Full stiffness and Filter autotune in approximately 10 seconds
- Compatible with MoVI Pro applications for IOS and Android
- Majestic Mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full RED RCP integration (Focus, Iris, ISO, Start-Stop, and more)
- Internal long range 2.4GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC.
Watch Freefly’s video showcasing the MoVI Pro to learn more: